FIVE (5) YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
The compressor shall be covered for FIVE (5) years. We continue to warrant the compressor to be free from defects from accidents, improper use or abuse from use with voltage beyond the allowable range. This also applies to failure to follow proper instructions provided or the unit is faultily installed, tampered or altered by anyone other than Westwind technician. Westwind shall repair or replace any part of the compressor without cost and the parts which were inspected shall be returned to us for assessment. Westwind Terms and Conditions shall apply for repairs and replacements of defective parts.
ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY ON ENTIRE UNIT
Westwind warrants this Air Conditioning Unit to the original purchaser/user to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Westwind shall, within one year from the date of purchase, repair the unit at no cost to the original purchaser/user using the original parts or their equivalent subject to warranty.
Westwind shall provide TWO (2) cleaning services for the air conditioning units ONE (1) year from the date of purchase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, transportation, misuse, negligence, natural disaster or caused by use with voltages other than designated, or an operational manner not covered by the instructions manual provided.
- Tampering of unauthorized technicians will void this warranty. You are advised to bring your unit only to an authorized Westwind service center.
- This warranty is non-transferable and will not be honored if incorrectly filled out and the serial number of the unit is removed, tampered, altered or obliterated.
- Should servicing be required during the warranty period, the air conditioning unit must be taken or delivered to any Westwind service center. Home service may be made, provided a written request is given and subject to the availability of our technicians.
- After the lapse of this warranty, a charge will be made on all service calls, labor, adjustments and any replacements of parts.
- This warranty certificate must be presented whenever you request for service during the warranty period.
- This warranty is void if installation was not done by authorized Westwind technicians and installers.
- The warranty applies only to the products on its original location and is voided if the product is re-installed in another location.
- Any cleaning requests or services provided after the said period will automatically be charged to the original purchaser/user.
- This warranty is void if the unit is installed in a sea-going vessel.
- This warranty only applies within the Philippines.